Feel disconnected sometimes :(

Hi Kelly, o my, so true, its so frustrating when people say that and don’t have a clue, I get that daily and it really sucks that people think they can judge you by looks, I laugh when they say, I have a headache, they don’t know what pain is, Or. O why don’t you take an aspirin?? CLUELESS!! I’m convinced after 30 years of this only avmer’s get avmer’s!! Not even the doctors, take care, thanks for my rant

3 Likes

electrician i really hope that you’re going to feel better as soon as possible.

reem, i exactly know what you’re going through right now as i’m also feeling disconnected and i feel disconnected more and more often lastly… i think that’s after my doctor put me on some oral drugs. really hope you’re doing better by now. i’m 36 yo.

Yessist, thank you for reply and encouragement, I deal with the same issues on a daily basis, good days, not so good days, but I find it’s all in the attitude, knowing I’m not alone and kind thoughts from fellow avmer’s like you really help to make it through another day : ) thank you

1 Like

You are writing words from my mind here. I have the same problem at work. They think they know-it-all. If they don’t see it and understand it, then they say it’s not there.

This can be a real tough one to think about as it keeps my mind in a closed loop. The best thing that helps me is to recognize my brain’s stuck in a loop, get up, and do something/anything. The change in physical movement helps me get off the subject and into something else. For example, I’m getting up now and leaving the computer behind.

2 Likes

Armand, great post and really good advise, sometimes this can be hard but don’t think about it and just do “something” anything, yes it does work and helps,

Reem,
Yes I experience that feeling at times, and until last night I had no idea why… you are not alone.
Jennm