Faith healing?

Hi guys

Lately i have been reading so many articles about faith healing and also by chance i saw a video about dr Issam Nemeh (it is in media > videos)who is a faith healer. Have anyone been faith healed or do you know of anyone? im just interest to know more about faith healing.

If it weren’t for prayers, I don’t think I would be alive today, much less alive with hardly any deficits. My recovery is a miracle, so yes, I do believe in miracles. I saw a hands-on-healer, as well as an acupuncturist as part of my recovery process(and pt,ot, speech therapy). The healers I am familiar with don’t perform miracle healing(healings that are performed in one visit). There are some fakes out there but there are some real healers out there. What have you got to lose?

I don't believe in any "faiths," but I do believe that determination and believing in recovery do aid tremendously in the body and brain's ability to reconstruct itself successfully, whether it be through belief in yourself, your doctor, or God.
Something like a self-hypnosis that allows your body and brain to feel better and that it can do better... Sounds like a good plan!