Eyesight

Well before I found out about my AVM my eyes were fine, but since the AVM my eyesights not as good but I do not want to wear glasses as I personally dont like them. Does anybody have an alternative to this?xxx

You might want to look into getting an analysis by a behaviorial opthometrist (behaviorial eye doctor) to see if there's an issue that eye training could improve. Then again, my nephew is 20 yrs old and they just realized he can't see the board at school, so could have nothing to do with AVM too.

best of luck! If you do have to get glases, there's lots of 'cool' glasss nowadsys too. The new Oassis contacts feel like you're not wearing anything and can be worn overnight too. Much different than even a few years ago.

"Thumbs up" to Sharyns Advice! :)

But these Oassis contacts can they be worn by me as for some reason Im not aloud to wear normal contact lenses at the moment. Dont ask me why as I dont no?xxx

But these Oassis contacts can they be worn by me Sharon L? as for some reason Im not aloud to wear normal contact lenses at the moment. Dont ask me why as I dont no?xxx

Like Ninibeth, I lost my right side peripheral vision after brain surgery. Fortunately for me, after 10 months of rehab and more work on my reading, my eyes are now back to normal. It would be worth going to see someone about your eyes Jay. Good luck and please keep us posted!