Extremity AVM Pain Meds

Hello Everyone :slight_smile:
Thought I’d post this since there are more Brain AVM people/information on here than there are extremity peoples :slight_smile: Anywho obviously I post this knowing some pain meds work for some people and don’t work for others

But if you are an extremity AVM person like myself :smiley: I would recommend trying (or at least suggesting it to your Dr. and getting their opinion) Hydrocodon-Ibuprofen or Hydrocodon-Acetaminophen. I have taken both and they both help immensely.

Little side note for why I personally take them I have and AVM in my right heel… well the better way to say it is my right heel is my AVM lol :slight_smile: I’m currently taking Hydrocodon-Acetaminophen 5-325 (the 5 is 5mg of Hydrocodon and 325mg of Acetaminophen) and I haven’t noticed any difference between the two

But yeah just thought I’d post this in case there was anyone going through loads of Advil and Tylenol like I was :slight_smile:
Bye!

1 Like

I have an AVM in my left heel. I’ve been taking Naproxen for my heel forever it feels like. Some days it helps, sometimes it doesnt. I will definitely see if I can try what you’ve suggested because I take a LOT of Naproxen and it can’t be good for my body :worried: