Excellent explanation of AVM treatment options!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w0GYoPy0A0

AVM 101, good on the surgeons.

Hi Alan! Yes! This was definately AVM 101 for new members to this site and the illness. My daughter has been fighting her AVM since 2002. I’m always excited when I find news articles and videos on something that seems to be so foreign to so many other people.

Take care,

Kim

Great post. Adding it to More -> Links too.

I could not have embolization prior to gamma knife due to the area of my AVM… I was told that by a dr. at Barrows as well as Dr. Lunsford so I can only pray that it was not necessary for closure to AVM and will not cause a bleed. I believe everyone is different it seems. I have to assume these dr. know what they are doing but even more I will trust that God will intervene where needed and I have faith that I will be fine.

Since my husbands AVM and surgery I have done nothing but pray. Keep Praying and God will answer your prayers. Just ask and He will help you .

God Bless.

Dawn said:

I could not have embolization prior to gamma knife due to the area of my AVM… I was told that by a dr. at Barrows as well as Dr. Lunsford so I can only pray that it was not necessary for closure to AVM and will not cause a bleed. I believe everyone is different it seems. I have to assume these dr. know what they are doing but even more I will trust that God will intervene where needed and I have faith that I will be fine.