Erins fundraiser/support for her on her journey

Hi everybody I haven’t been on here for a long time and I am sorry. Life just keeps you so busy that there is not a lot of time to get on the net. I am writing this blog with a happy heart. There is happiness in all journeys in life and I feel that seeing people supporting your loved ones is so touching , Erin is doing good and has been able to return to her hometown after a long stay in Rochester, MN at the Mayo Clinic Site. She was forced to relocate her family there since November of last year it is wonderful to know that the doctors feel that her AVM is finally to a point where she can return home. Although it is not gone yet my hope is that she will soon have a clean bill of health. Upon her return home her parish sponsored a fund raiser in her honor. There were so many people there to support her as a mother my heart was so touched. Filled with fun for her she was reunited with old high-school friends, old family friends, parish members and family her night was full of reminiscing tears of joy, laughs, music and dance… It just shows you that you can never imagine the support that is truly out there for you in a time of crisis. Therefore I post this blog not only for my daughter but for all the parents of AVM survivors and the patents themselves, there is hope for a happy future for all. May God be with everybody in their journey, keep going and remember that you have more support than you could ever image.
Thank You,
Dianna
Mother of Erin Pugliese

That sounds so nice, Dianne. How wonderful that they did that for your daughter. I can’t imagine how much that must have meant to you. You are right that we all must keep on going on this journey. Thanks for the update.