Erin update

I got a message from Dianna about Erin:

". . . I had no idea that Barnes Jewish did that [WE CAN SEND ERIN EMAILS THAT THE NURSES WILL PRINT AND READ TO HER], thats so wonderful. She is in the neuro icu bed 8 . Her full name is Erin Lynn Pugliese. I know she would love hearing from all you guys, she just loves you all so much. She was out of her mind and still talking about her friends in the AVM site. Please let everyone know her name I am sure that would help her … I love you and thank you for being such a good friend to my babygirl. Love Dianna

YOU CAN EMAIL ERIN USING THE WEB ADDRESS BELOW

TO: ERIN PUGLIESE

http://www.barnesjewish.org/groups/card.asp

PLEASE SEND ERIN A GET WELL NOTE AND LET HER KNOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR HER! THANKS!

A note to new members
Erin is a member of this network, as is her mom, Dianna. They are both great people who have been a wonderful source of support and friendship to many, many people here. Erin suffered a serious bleed about a week and a half ago. She is currently in the ICU. Please say a prayer for Erin and Dianna, and stop by their pages to leave a message and show support.

Thank you so much

Thank you, Erin. I think that is a wonderful service for the hospital to provide!

Love, Connie

I just sent one, too. Thanks for letting us know about this, Marilyn and Dianna! I hope Erin gets well soon!

Sent one as well.

Thank you Marilyn. Great hospital! I am sending my message too.

i just sent her an email… keep us posted

Hi! Just sent the e-mail. What a great service that is!

I just want to make sure everyone sees this. Dianna has posted a blog update on Erin as well.

I sent messages on their pages, if I emailed her shed be confused and not know who I was :frowning: But they are both in my thoughts and prayers! Jo

thanks Marilyn…tis is a great idea…i wish all hospital has this. Dianna, we are keeping her in prayer

Dear Erin

I will try again before my computer ‘has a bad day’ - its me really but I sincerely hope that your days are now ‘good days’ Hope you are feeling better Erin and make the most of the people around you who will be doing everything in their power to get you well. Keep smiling love…

Doreen Martin