Today I had my angiogram results - I will have embolisation in 3/4 weeks. They say it is 90% chance they can seal it off in one go, but due to the placement I have 5-10% chance of stroke and severe disability. They said they would have recommended Gamma Knife but I have a ‘bulge’ that they are concerned about and therefore highly recommend embolisation.
To be honest, from the previous chats, I was pretty sure they were going to say gamma knife - so that is what I have been asking about and researching… so now my question/ask to you all is… what were/are your experiences with embolisation?
I am someone who likes to know all the information (good and bad), so please don’t hesitate to share, even if it isn’t a good experience.