Embo #1 done!

I had my first embolization yesterday morning and I’m already back home! Dr. Lo came to visit me this morning to tell me how the surgery went and what the next steps will be… he said it went well considering, but I’ll need another two embolizations before we can even think of radiation treatment. So this might take a little longer than expected, but I’m sure we’ll get there in the end.
The hospital staff were wonderful, the only thing that was really uncomfortable was the bed!!
I’m glad I can sleep in my own comfy bed again tonight, with my wonderful caring future husband by my side. We are planning to get married before embo #2, some time this summer :slight_smile:
Well I’m tired and don’t feel like typing too much today, just wanted to let you all know that I’m well on my way to become a survivor!
Thank you for all your good vibes, thoughts and prayers :heart: they must have reached me at the UMC!

Yay! So glad that the embo went well! See, told you it wasn’t so bad :slight_smile: And yes, there is nothing better than just being back at home in your own bed with your hubby by your side.

im just so happy for you that its over ,the first embolization,and what good newsmmgetting married,woohoo,congrats,:slight_smile:

Yay! I’m so glad that your 1st embo went well!

Thank you ladies for all your support, here and on fb! You are very special to me, I’m very glad to have met you before I had my first embo, it wasn’t half as scary as it could have been if I hadn’t had your support :heart::heart::heart:

With the Embolization and your diet the future looks good :slight_smile:

Whoa… I hardly ever check in here because I’m just on facebook all the time. Just thought I’d pop in and say that my 3rd (and last) embo is going to be on September 16th. Got to try aqnd keep track of myself somehow!