Driving after craniotomy

Hope your up coming surgery goes well Castle and don’t worry about pain the docs will take care of you and get as much sleep as you can as this helps in the recovery or at least it did with me. Take care.

Martin.

thank you, going to enjoy this month, get it out the way ,and hopefully enjoy next year xx

2 Likes

Hiya castle,
Just wondering how your doing, remembered you were booked in for the 31st, hope everything went well and wish you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Hi just gone back on the site, it was cancelled again!! booked for the 25th sept, so nervous, thanks for thinking of me xx

Your joking, I’m so sorry you are getting messed about, it certainty dosent help the anxiety levels!! I think that they are really trying to privatise the nhs. I had an appointment back in July the first morning appointment, it was delayed as they couldn’t find my file got out of there at 11. Then I received a letter 2 days later to apologise that the appointment had been cancelled due to mr v not being available and was rescheduled for January lol, he was there I see him. Just makes you wonder what on earth is going on. Hopefully you will get it removed 25th and you can then move forward and put this all behind you. Best wishes to you.

1 Like

aah thankyou, yes Mr V was away all of august, will let you know how it goes.

Hi Castle,
I hope all went well with the op, and that you are resting and on the road to making a full recovery xx

2 Likes

hi ,sorry so its so late, I didn’t have it, I went for my pre assessment, and something came up on my ECG, so getting tests on heart first!! x