Doing Better

Just wanted to let everyone know i’m doing so much better. Still not a day goes by that I don’t miss Brad, but i have to say the tears are coming less often. I’ve been keeping myself busy… I"m moving on the 24th, I thought i needed to get out of this house it’s where i took care of Brad, so everywhere I look, I see him and it makes it hard…I thought, I needed a fresh start. I have to say just knowing that I’m moving, I already feel so much better. I guess it’s because I am staying so busy… Any other time I would be crying because i moving…(I hate to move)…Not this time, plus my husband is working in Vegas and this house is way to big for just my daughter and myself, both boys are going out for the summer to work…WOW, ALONE TIME!!! I havn’t done much for myself in a longgggg time, really not sure if i know how…Going to do my best though…Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been there for me, it sure has helped… I hope all of you the best and I’ll be checking in …You all are in my prayers…Love, Melissa

You’ll be in ours too, Melissa!

Dear Melissa, It is great to hear (read) you are in better spirits! It has probably been a long time since you have had the opportunity to be busy with your own plans. You are using the opportunity wisely to make changes that can help you get to a place where you can remember the joys, not just the sorrow. Good luck with your move!

Hey Melissa
Glad to hear your in better spirits, you will always be in our thoughts. Good luck with the move and keep in touch. Amanda