Doctors in Grand Rapids MI

any Dr's Who treat pelvic AVM in Michigan? Please let me know as I moved to Michigan recently.

You might try consulting with Patricia Burrows in WI. She works out of Wisconsin Children's but may also treat adults.

You can also try the “extremity and other non-brain AVM’s” for some possibilities.