DM Update

Hi All,

DM's angio went well, she if definately AVM clear however due to DM being a naughty girl she is still in ICU. They are slowly trying to wean her off the blood pressure medication. She will have another CT scan on Monday and then if all ok she will be going up to the ward.

Cheers

Catherine

Hi Catherine, thank you so much for keeping us updated on DM’s progress and am so happy to hear that she is doing well :-))!!! This is a very difficult recovery for her and all that love her!!!

Hi Michele, Yes DM is doing great. On the ward today!! It has definately been really hard watching her go thru everything but now she is definately on the road to recovery. It is very hard watching someone you love go through something so major and not being able to do anything for her. I am sure glad she is receiving so much love and healing energy from so many people, I'm sure that's why she is doing so well.

Thanks for being there

Catherine

Catherine, YOU are giving DM the greatest gift of all and that is YOUR unconditional LOVE and support - you have no idea how much you are doing for her just by being there for her!!! My sister has been a God send to me thru all of this and if it weren't for her staying right by my side every step of the way thru this terrifying recovery, I wouldn't be doing so well. With you at DMs side thru all of this, I know that she will make a full recovery :-))!!! We are also so very thankful for this forum that Ben created to help each of us cope (patients, family and friends) thru this very rare medical condition that is so very difficult for everyone to have to understand and deal with. YOU are an angel in DMs life right now and I thank you for that!!!

- Michele

Please give DM our love and support…You are a wonderful sister…I have 5 sisters and 1 brother who helped me get through it all!

DM is looking great, and you are an incredible support for your sister. If possible though, would you please ask her niece not to spray the guests with rice - cos its not like its a wedding . . .

Thanks to all of you for letting some of her AVM family visit. Tone

Hahaha, I think we were lucky it was only rice she sprayed!! lol . Yes DM is looking great and getting stronger every day. Mum has arrived from NZ today and is spending the day up with DM. Gay (toodles) is also calling in today, so in saying that I would like to thank the AVM family for all the support you have all been during this very trying and stressful time. You guys made it that little bit easier for us all.

Thanks to all but especiall to you Tone!!

Catherine

lol Tone, she was only trying to share, but yeah sorry about that, I will supply a rain jacket next time.

Hugs

DM

lol Tone, she was only trying to share, but yeah sorry about that, I will supply a rain jacket next time.

Hugs

DM