Depressed

Well if it wasn’t for my grandparents I would now be homeless. I have lost my home due to the fact that I can no longer pay my bills and to top it off someone broke in to my storage and stole everything I owned so now i have a bag of close and a computer… Could it get any worse for me at this point?

lets see…My wife left me and took my kids,I lost my home and all of my belongings, the V.A told me to take a hike, the doctors told me I could return to work as long as I don’t do anything(well for what I do for a living) and I live out in the country(the doctors told me that I can’t drive until I go a year with out a seizure and I have them about every 2 to 3 weeks. the doctors also stopped talking to me because of course I can’t pay them(I have to work to have money) and I have got to the point of depression where I no longer care any more…

wtf have I done to deserve all of this crap? I joined the navy just after high school and got out so I could be closer to my family and just my luck they leave.

sometimes I just wish it would just end…all of it…including ME

But I could never take that path… I have my children to think about and even though i haven’t seen them In going on 2 1/2 years they are on my mind every single day and that will never change. they are my guiding light and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have a reason to live…

I PRAY THAT THERE WILL BE A SOLUTION FOR YOU SO YOU CAN GET TREATED HANG IN THERE OK DONT GIVE UP I CARE . I HOPE THINGS SOON GET BETTER WITH TIME. FIND WAYS TO WORK LIKE OUTDOORS LIKE PLANTING OR JUST LOOK INTO IT OR SOMETHING DONT GIVE UP. ONCE ESTABLISH HOPE YOU CAN GET INSURANCE. I HOPE SOME DAY YOU CAN FIND YOUR KIDS ITS HARD AND NOT FAIR

hang in there,
you have had a rough ride, but always try and remember…the things you have to be grateful for in life…lovely kids…your suportive grand parents…and your ability to be able to vent your anger to us…and the wonderful people here to support you…from my avm and my losses i have learnt to always look at the sunny side of everything…always look at the things you have in life to be grateful for…lessons like theses only make you a stronger better person…hang in there and believe things will get better…i am praying for you

James. i’m so sorry for you but never give up hope i pray you will see your kids again real soon and that things will get better. Stay strong.

James, You have grand-parents who are there for you. That is a beginning…Have you contacted your congress and local va for answer as to why you are not entitled to benefits? I understand it’s a lot of bs and useless people talking and paper work-but at this point why not be a pain in some ones ass and try??? No ss or disability afforded you for treatment? Have you spoken to social services at hospitals?? There are someimes knowledgeable mini-miracle workers in those positions…You are living through a bit of hell-you are living through it!!! You are here and that impresses me with your strength and determination…
God bless your grand-parents for being able to afford you the opportunity to breath, perhaps rest a moment and continue on. You sound so very-and rightfully-sad and tired. As trite as it sounds, this is a beginning. A new place a new day and a new road is yours. You are making it this far and I am sorry your journey is so difficult and I am somehow assured by your words that you intend to make ths journey as productive as possible…You are so very worth the fight. You are so very worthy of a helping hand up. You simply must seek counsel for your well being, yes??? Perhaps your grand-parents can brain-storm with you and assist you in out-lining a plan for tomorrow? There is something out there for you James-just as there is something in you for the world…