Dec

so many thigs have happened, My father got very sick in Canser and past away for 4 weeks ago. Even though you¨re prepered you´re not.... I knew he was going to die but still it was harder than I tought it would be.
I miss my father alot. he was a very special man but I still loved him. i want to pick up the phone and call him but.....
I read something on facebook today that I think say´s mutch:
Wanted to call you today to say I love you, but you don´t have youre old number anymore. I tried the operator but she said "sorry I don´t have any number for you",
I tried to go to youre house but you don´t live there anymore. The post have no new mail adress. I guess that heaven is to far awy. I love you and I miss you and youre allways and forever in my heart.

/Monica

“As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens” Author Unknown

I'm so sorry, Monica...It never stops you from wanting to talk to your parent when they pass away!

Funny, but the first thing I noticed was the dog in your pic. The dogs looks a lot like my dog Taylor, I had to do a double-take. That's got to mean something but I just don't know what.

Dads are way special. Everyone has their own circumstance as it relates to their dad, but they just are. Thanks for pointing out that fact. Sorry for your loss even though the words seem so trite. But most of all, thanks for posting this. Hope this finds you well. :)

Hi Monica,
I'm so sorry for the loss of your father.
Just knowing you can no longer pick up the phone or go for a visit makes the reality hurt more, especially so around the holiday seasons.
I can relate too, as my mom recently passed away (massive stroke).
Try & remember the good times you shared & cry when you need to!
Hugs & peace to you,
Patti

Monica, my sincere sympathies for your loss. Thoughts & prayers are with you.

Thank you all for youre kind words. They warm my heart more than you know.