Dearest AVM Family

Hi everyone

I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for your condolences and the beautiful flowers that were sent to Nathan’s memorial service. I know I’m about a month and a half late but I thought I should at least let you know that your prayers,thoughts and expression of sympathy were very much appreciated. It hasn’t been easy since we had to give Nathan back to our Father in heaven but we find comfort in the hope that we will see Nathan again. This website is full of strong and wonderful people. I have joined many different support groups yet this group truly stood out to me. Everyone here is sincere and genuinely cares for one another…

Tj,myself and along with other family members will be at the AVM walk in San Francisco. I hope to meet any of you who will be going there! I have already met the wonderful Shalon =) and I hope to meet more of the AVM family. I have already started a fundraising team for Nathan as well. Details for that will be posted soon on his website (www.nathanj125.com).

Again thank you for all that you have done for our family especially Nathan. Even though I will no longer be here to ask questions, feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our experience with Nathan’s AVM or just need any type of advice.

Thank you again for everything. I will continue to pray for you all. God bless

video shown @ his memorial service

NATHAN’S SONG
(If You Could See Me Now by Kim Noblitt)

Our prayers have been answered I finally arrived The healing that had been delayed Has now been realized No one's in a hurry There's no schedule to keep We're all enjoying Jesus Just sitting at His feet

Chorus

If you could see me now
I’m walking streets of gold
If you could see me now
I’m standing tall and whole
If you could see me now
You’d know I’d seen His face
If you could see me now
You’d know the pain is erased

You wouldn’t want me
to ever leave this perfect place
If you could only see me now

My light and temporary trials
Have worked out for my good
To know it brought Him glory
When I misunderstood
Though we’ve had our sorrows
They can never compare
To what Jesus has in store for us
No language can share

THANK YOU FOR SHAREING NATHAN WITH US… TO SEE THE VIDEOS OF HIM MADE ME SEE HIM UP CLOSE . TO HEAR HIS LAUGH AND SEE THAT SMILE ,IT JUST MADE ME MELT …I WILL NEAVER FORGET HIM AND HIS LOVEING MOMMY AND DADDY…

Everytime I see video’s of Nathan I just cry…but thankfully he is not in pain anymore and is in Heaven. What a wonderful little boy and I will never forget him or your family.

Hey little lady! I’m excited to see you guys again in May. And I plan on wearing my blue bracelet in memory of your little warrior Nathan! :slight_smile:

Shalon

Dear Jaimee and TJ, you for me are such an example. I need to learn a lot from you and you have so much to teach. Thank you for sharing an important part of your story with us. I am really sad of what happened with Nathan but I also got the hope one day you will be together again and without any problems. He was a happy boy! You provided him a love many children will never know. Lots of love. xxxxx

Oh Jaimee I hope you and TJ know how profoundly you have touched most of us on here by sharing the story of Nathan with us. You, TJ and sweet little Nathan will forever be in my heart and I will be eternally grateful to you all for the gift of his story. I cannot make the walk this year as much as I want to it just isn’t going to happen but know that I am there with you all in spirit.
Much love and admiration

Lianne
(I am at work right now so I can’t watch the video but will watch it later at home)

jammie,
thank you for sharing that video with us…he was such a special little boy…and you are both amazing too…now i am going to grab a box of kleenex…stay strong and never loose faith…i often think of nathan…lots of love to you both xxxx

You and Nathan will forever be in my thoughts. Thank you for sharing that video and for sharing all of Nathan’s life with us. He was so loved. No words can help you and Tj now but your strong faith will somehow guide you thru these dark days. Many thanks, Jamie

As still a fairly new member, I would always look forward to seeing how Nathan was doing. He was a true inspiration to many. You did a beautiful job on his video and I just loved seeing him laugh.

Thank you so much for sharing this video with us, Jaimee. Ir was so nice to hear Nathan’s laugh again, although I’m sitting here crying again. Both Nathan and his loving parents will always be in my heart. I look forward to keeping in touch with you on Facebook, Jaimee.

Love, Connie