Date with

Tomorrow I have a date with the Gamma Knife team. I have to be there by 5:45 am-ugh, which means up at 3:00 am so I can get out the door by 4. Maybe I can rethink the out of bed time since I will not be putting on make-up, or worrying about how my hair looks. I just hope I don’t run into anyone I know (Drs don’t count)!
Seriously, I’m getting nervous. I’ve been getting ‘flash’ headaches the last couple of days; the type that come and go in a flash but never quite in the same spot. At least they’re not full blown migraines.
They say I will be out by noon. I doubt that will happen but maybe I will be pleasantly surprised. I’m really hoping this will work. I know it takes time to for the results to take place but it’s the best option I have at this time. Besides, maybe I will find a new neurologist. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I do not like the one I have now. This is a different facility, not related to the original group and I’m willing to travel longer for a new one!
It’s time to try to get some sleep. Thanks for reading. Wish me luck on the road to Audrey‘s elimination.

Good luck, and so long, Audrey!

Today is your day - How did it go? I'm assuming you have a headache from the halo. That's normal. I hope they gave you something good for it. Let us know how you are doing.

Ben