Date for Craniotomy on 22. September

So - finally i got the “balls” to set a date for my craniotomy. I will go to the hospital on the 21. september and have the surgery one day later on 22. September. I am preatty scared…but it has to be done. So I am looking strong and hopeful forward to this event…maybe the most unbelieveable thing I was and will be going through ever.

Good Luck! I will be thinking of you on the 22nd!!! I am sure all will be fine and soon you will be able to put this experience behind you!!

Best of wishes to you and yes, it’s definitely the most interesting thing you’ll go through! Imagine all the cool stories you’ll be able to tell your friends! Be sure to let us know how you’re doing after your surgery!

I wish you the best, Manex. Keep us informed. Keep the Faith!

I had mine on the 26th of August 2010 and I am now AVM free. Be strong and everything will be fine. God bless you and we will pray for you on the 22nd of September.

Best of luck to you. I’ll be praying for you.

really hope that everything goes well with your surgery! good luck girl!

Yes, the anticipation is diificult, but try to relax as much as possible & surround yourself w/ as much positivity as you can! During recovery get LOTS of rest to allow for healing & let others treat you like ‘royalty!’ :slight_smile:
Best wishes to you,
Patti

All the best to you Manux, and a speedy recovery… :slight_smile:

Keep your chin up girl! You will be better…mine is the 28th.Positivity is the name of the game!

Hi Manux, ich hoffe, es ist alles gut gegangen bei Dir. Liebe Grüße aus Berlin