Common cold

Pretty sure this is an ignorant question but I'm asking anyway.
My oldest started pr-K last Monday. By Wednesday morning, he was coughing. By Friday morning, my one year old was coughing. Yesterday morning, the baby woke up with pink eye in BOTH eyes. Last night, my throat was sore. This morning, I woke up with the same sore throat and a headache I could tell was from the cold. I don't know how but I can tell the difference between an AVM/crani/stroke-related headache and a regular one. The headache seems to be following the line of my crani scar. My question is this: Should I always expect my scar to feel my symptoms of ANYTHING that is ever wrong with me for the rest of my life???? At least Tylenol takes care of any immediate discomfort or staves off any upcoming discomfort but...I wouldn't mind being sick like a normal person for once. I'm not afraid of infection or anything spreading to my brain or anything silly like that. I was just wondering about this scar always being so easily affected, it's so sensitive....I guess it resonates my "new" personality LOL

Hi kristi,
Sorry you & your family have come down with presumably seasonal colds. :(
While I haven't experienced crani discomforts specifically from colds or flu, my incisions (from 4 surgeries) have remained somewhat sensitive to touch.
Maybe your neurologist could provide an answer to why this is happening?
Take extra good care of yourself & hope you & your family are feeling better soon! :)