Christmas Gift

I will never forget my wife’s Christmas gift.
After about two months my wife has started to response for verbal commands. She raises her right hand; hold my hand and rub my hand when I ask her to do so. She tries to bend her right leg too. I believe she will recover.

Friends,you all gave me courage, support and information. Special thank to Alicia for your 3Ps.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

Fantastic news Krishanta! What a fantastic timing for this to happen. Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

I am ao happy for you !!! Does she get to see your baby ? HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello Krishanta!! I am so happy for all of you. It is always a miracle, the wonders love will accomplish…May you and your wife and your daughter have the blessings and brightness of Christmas and the promises of the New Year. You are all in my prayers. Thank you for sharing your happiness…

Sounds like wonderful progress! I’m so glad to hear that she is doing well and fighting to get better. Keep up the positive attitude and keep believing that she will recover!

I hope that you, your wife, and your beautiful new daughter will enjoy this holiday season as much as you can!

Thats a wonderful Christmas present Krishanta. Merry Christmas, my thought will be with you.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your wife’s status. It will be a long road, but she WILL recover. Please read “Stroke of Insight” for inspiration and a story about recovery.

I think we all made the same Christmas wish here, and it worked out :>
Thank you for the wonderful news Krishanta I’m so happy for your family!

krisanthata…what fabulous news…and it was a pleasure to share my motto with you…may you continue to use it everyday through the recovery process and i am sure your wife will make a full recovery too…i continue to pray for you both …stay strong and remember the 3 p’s…all my love and best wishes xxxxx

What wonderful news, Krishantha! I am so happy for you and your family! Has she been able to see the baby yet?

See I told you she was in there and now she is finding her way back to you this is the best news ever hope all is well good luck for the new year and take care