Checking for safty if there was another av m in heart

hi evryone'sorry for my speling mistakes im from out of usa
after having a tuff year last year melena several times low iron weekness and disiness' at a check up called capsule of lower part of stomach found avm whic h was the cause for that suferring
now had to check heart to see that all is alright whent through a CHECKUP CALLED BUBLE FLOW[WHICH SENDS BUBLES TO THE HEART AND CHECKS IF IT PASSES ITS A BAD SIGN OF AVM IN HEART
WELL AFTER THIS CHECKUP I FELT PINS NEEDELS IN MY HEART'IN MY HANDS AND FEET 'HEADACKE AND DISSINESS FOR NEXT 2 DAYS'ARE THESE COMON SIDE AFFECTS OF THIS HEART TEST/'does anyone here know about it/OR GONE THIS PASTH TO CHECK OUT
I STILL NEED TO GO THROUGH MRI FOR HEAD DOES OIT HAVE SIDE AFFECTS///AND MAIN QWESTION/IF THE AVM IN STOMACH STOPPED BLEEDING WOULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE OR INVOLVE SURGERY TO TAKE IT OUT'''
THANKS FOR YOUE ATTENTION

Hi, Shira, you may wish to join our gastro avms subgroup -- just click on Groups at the top of the page to find it. You can send a message to all the members of that subgroup to ask about bubble tests and symptoms afterwards. The bubble test is no to detect avms in the heart, however. The bubble test does not detect avms in the heart, however, but in the lungs (pavms). You can read more here: http://curehht.org/living-with-hht/screening-guidelines/adult/

Before going head with aurgery, it might be a good idea to be evaluated at an HHT Center of Excellence, which will be more familiar with stomach avms. There is a list of them on the website I linked to above.