Celebrating ryan's 8th birthday

The doctor's removed the AVM from Ryan's brain stem on Tuesday. We were able to visit with him last night. He is able to answer all the questions that the doctors asked including his favorite football team and player!
We are so incredibly grateful to be able to celebrate his 8th birthday with him today even if it's in the PICU. God gave us our boy back. Halleluiah!
We look forward to continuing our discussions on here as we nurse him back to health. Thanks again to all of you for your support! Much gratitude - KK

Happy Birthday Ryan! So happy he’s doing well.

Happy, Happy Birthday, Ryan! I am so happy that you are doing so well! Now that's a great birthday gift!

I am so pleased with Ryan's progress KK. What a wonderful birthday today for such a courageous little boy. Please give him a big hug for me and wish him a happy happy birthday!! You are quite the Grandmom and Ryan is one lucky boy:-)

Thank you Debra. He gave us a little half smile tonight when we sang to him...I"LL TAKE IT!

Thank you Louisa. I hope someday to be help to others like you folks have been to me.

Thank you Trish. I am sure the healing process will be slow but we are determined to get him back to good as new (oops...better than new)!