Buy the WINNING Tshirt Design!- Times up!

hi everyone,
i am brand new to this. i just joined the site yesterday, but i am interested in getting a shirt and i did vote on which one i liked best :slight_smile:

wow, the designs are great even in black and hiteā€¦ im eager to see them in colorā€¦ i voted for the scond designā€¦ (".")

congratulations everyone, to those who will be participating that day, proudly wearing the shirtā€¦ i wish i could be there. that day falls after my birthday. heheheā€¦

again, kudos to everyone for a great job!

I love the t-shirt designs. They are all very nice, but I think that the second one says it all. Thanks to all who took part in the designing of the shirts!!!

When we are purchasing a shirt will it be the design that is voted in or can we get which ever one we want. They are all very good.

Thanks so much for all your work to make this happen for us! They all look great. Iā€™m guessing the Paypal thing is pretty straightforward? Will check it out before I ask questions. Thanks again!

GREAT JOB!

And the winner isā€¦

yay! this one was my favorite! although selfish me still prefers the original one with the pic of my own fabulous brain, but I can accept this one.

:slight_smile: will wear mine on the 3rd and be wishing I was there with you all

Lianne

okay where do I go to actually buy the t-shirts???

Lianne said:

okay where do I go to actually buy the t-shirts???

Here is how you do it! ")

TO PURCHASE

-Each shirt will be $20.
-If you would like to have a name added to the list of names on the back of the shirt, it will be an additional ONE TIME $25.
-This means if you buy one shirt it will be $45.00 ($20 for the shirt, plus the one time $25 for the name.) If you buy 2 shirts it will be $65 ($20 for each of the 2 shirts, plus the one time $25 for the name) and so on, 3 shirts $85, etc.

Send your total payment by Paypal to forshalon@gmail.com and include a note with the NUMBER of shirts, the SIZES, and the name to be added to the back (if you have decided to do this part.)

Deadline for placing orders is April 5th!!!

Shalon :slight_smile:

I really like the slogan, I didnā€™t vote because I checked out the voting forum late, but that is the slogan that I liked the best. Iā€™ll send my money in for a shirt before the 6th of April.

Peace,
Ameenah

Love it. My favorite. Good job.

Okay. Never mind my last email. I just went into my paypal acct and it was a breeze. Order done.

I just joined the Group today and i love the t shirt logo!

What are the choices of sizes?

i just sent my payment!!! Thank you so much for taking care of all of this! God Bless You!!

May 3 will be the anniversary of my daughterā€™s AVM bleed. She is quite happy that the march will be that day. She wants to wear her shirt that day, but then I have to wash it so she can wear it to school the next day. Sheā€™s 10 years old. :slight_smile: I love the shirts, I hope I did the paypal thing right. Iā€™ve never wanted anything bad enough to get an account before!

ACK! We are in the 11th hour and Iā€™m getting questions about donations so hopefully someone can help me out! One of my friends wants to make a $100 donation. She asked if she could pay $100 via paypal and only order one shirt and specify that the remaining $80 be a donation. I wasnā€™t sure if that was OK or not so I gave her the option of donating directly to TAAF via their website or going through paypal, ordering a shirt and asking that the rest be a donation. My Mother in law asked a similar question and Iā€™m hoping to hear back from some of you before I respond as I dont want to give her any bad information!

Thanks,

Christine

Christineā€¦Absolutely all of the proceeds of the t-shirts will be going to TAAF, so either option you described above will work. Your friends can donate directly to TAAF, or include it with the t-shirt purchase.

Christine Wellborn said:

ACK! We are in the 11th hour and Iā€™m getting questions about donations so hopefully someone can help me out! One of my friends wants to make a $100 donation. She asked if she could pay $100 via paypal and only order one shirt and specify that the remaining $80 be a donation. I wasnā€™t sure if that was OK or not so I gave her the option of donating directly to TAAF via their website or going through paypal, ordering a shirt and asking that the rest be a donation. My Mother in law asked a similar question and Iā€™m hoping to hear back from some of you before I respond as I dont want to give her any bad information!

Thanks,

Christine

Shalon Iā€™m always a last minute personā€¦hope not to lateā€¦I rushed and opened a Pay Pal account and placed my order for a shirt. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK WITH THIS.