Brain split feeling

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced your brain splitting in two? It feels like a positive and negative force against each other right down the middle.
It’s not all of the time just once in a while.

I feel like my left side of my brain has a full feeling and also like someone is pulling my hair constantly where my DAVF is -
I have pain on both sides of my occipital lobes and have pain on top like where you would wear a head band. They do give my botox shots there even though its not protocol. It does take the edge off.

1 Like

I have no pain it just feels really strange. It worries me some.

1 Like

Well after my surgerys the left side of my skull felt numb for a year. As for things now I guess you could say it’s normal but I have a titanium plate on that side because of my multiple surgeries.

1 Like

Yes, I deal with head pain everyday since post surgery, 30 years now, just depends on what level, on a scale of 1 to 10 I usually start every morning at about a 5 or 6, I’ve just learned to deal with it, sometimes I can and sometimes I can not, as if life wasn’t challenging enough, I refuse to give up and only do what my head allows me to, I push when I can but the trick is to know when not to, it’s difficult to live life this way and that’s were this site has been very helpful and encouraging, a big thank you with love to all my fellow avmer’s,

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your stories. I wish I could take everyone’s pain and hold on to it as long as I can. I know even one minute of no pain can refuel spirits.

1 Like