Brain Fog and Raw emotions caused by AVM?!

I hope everyone is enjoying time with their loved ones this weekend. These two are my daily inspiration to never give up! Thank you all for making me feel welcome.

2 Likes

Smores, we love those! I have two kids that were so understanding when I had my bleed and then recovery at home, I learned a lot from them. I completely agree, they kept me going on a lot of days. Looks like your weather is nice, my son just went to a local pond to skate…

1 Like

it was in the brain stem. i can “walk”, but it’s something different than “walking”. what do u mean by “pass days”?

Richard, thank you and want you to know how much we all appreciate what you have done for this site as a moderator, Congrats on a job well done and wishing you a very merry Christmas, take care,

3 Likes

I was wondering what your interests are?

I cheated and put a photo from over the summer. It’s freezing and windy here in New Mexico! Brrrr

honestly, i don’t know.
The world still seems to be gray and no faith/hopei would say that I’M READY to give up

Please don’t give up! I’m here to be as supportive as Possible to you!

Me, too.

Talk to us!!! We are all going thru the same thing, that’s why we are all here, we love and care about you and we can all get thru this together, we understand and have been there, we know this is tough but it does get better, these feelings will pass, be strong and think positive!! No jidgement here just love understannding and compassion, just reach out and talk to us,

2 Likes

Artem, we’re all here for you. Don’t give up, keep battling. John.

3 Likes

it’s so cute to read this) but the only question is why do i have not to give up? what for?

Life sucks, nothing is dependable, you try really hard give it your all only to watch it blow up in your face.When you’re sick, the isolation takes hold and pulls you to the dark places. When you’re in a shitty place, people who you considered friends/ family disappear. Why not just give up? Because everyone fails, (some of us more than others) because everyone gets pulled by the darkness, because we’ve all been failed by others. We are humans. I hope Artem that you can find the strength to keep going despite your he circumstances. Please tell me where you live? Isn’t it great we’ve connected?

2 Likes

Amen!

2 Likes

Well said chingona! Why not give up, that’s a tough question and for me depends on the day, or depended on the day. I can only answer from my perspective, and what I went through. After my bleed I realized little steps, and these little steps were what built my perspective to accept some limitations but not settle for the result. To keep pushing while sometimes failing, but striving to move forward. Artem, you are among friends here, that I know for certain.

2 Likes

I have always had depression off and on. Happy one day, down the next. I suggested to my psychiatrist, (shame when you have to research about your own mental issues) that I might need a mood stabilizing medication to go with my Prozac. She agreed and I was cured, well pretty much. She had already started me on Lamictal when I had my first seizure ( led to the AVM discovery ). So that just got bumped up and other medicines added.

1 Like

i live in Russia. it’s more than just “great”. this forum seems to be the only “positive” source of avm

3 Likes

I think it is a fantastic thing, to be able to reach around the world to people in tough situations and say “I’m with you, brother”. And the power of words alone is so well demonstrated.

Artem, it is great to have you among us and I take my hat off to everyone who collaborates on here, whose first language is not English. To seek support or give support in a different tongue must be so much more of a challenge than you need but it is great to have everyone here.

Best wishes,

Richard

2 Likes

That’s the funny thing about struggling with something, we often feel alone and yet if you go out and look you’ll realise there are many folks out there who feel the same way. I feel like we have a good group of people here!

2 Likes

Artem, life in Russia is hard, and probably harder than most of us here can imagine. And yet I’m sure there are people close to you who care about you and for whom you play an important role in their lives. That’s why you can’t give up, that’s why all of us try to keep going.

Fortunately, even if you are in Russia, or even in a small town somewhere in the rest of the world, or a sick bed anywhere, we now all have an electronic window on the world and a chance to connect with people on a very personal level. It is this window, and the contacts I made through that window, which has made a world of difference to me. I hope that it does for you too.

As DickD says, we’re with you, brother. Reach out to us through that window.

Seenie from Moderator Support