Ben's Friends

The AVM Survivor's Network has been a God-send for me. I am eternally grateful for the responses I've received to make my AVM journey easier to digest. I thank all of you for the wealth of information and suggestions, I have received in the 6 months since I joined this site.

I would like to maker a donation to Ben's Friends so that the site can be upgraded to include others. I do not want to make my donation using my credit card. There is so much credit card fraud going on in the world, that I am leery of putting my information out there. I have been breached three times this year already. Is it possible for me to make my donation by check or money order? If so, I will need a proper mailing address. Please advise. May all your good work continue.

> The AVM Survivor's Network has been a God-send for me.

I'm so happy to hear this. It was my lifeline 7 years ago when I had no one else to talk to.

> Is it possible for me to make my donation by check or money order? If so, I will need a proper mailing address.

Yes, of course. You can mail a donation check to my work office and I'll take it from there. :)

Check to: "Ben's Friends"

Mail to: Ben Munoz, 9411 Neils Thompson Drive, Austin TX 78758

Thanks Ben, The bens friends sites have been God sends to us all I think, We are all so grateful of your support and support network. Thanks from all of us.