Be Thankful

While it’s difficult to have a brain injury during the time your child needs you, I have to be thankful that I’m alive and here with my daughter while she is having my first grandchild. My daughter is in the hospital with pre-eclampsia and I have to ask others to take me to the hospital to see her…I am here to see my grandchild when she is finally born! I was in the hospital 3 years ago through these Holidays, so I’m thankful that I’m alive to see this little girl! (My daughter just wants her baby, put the doctor’s are on holiday, so we’ll have to wait. Maybe on Monday when they return, we’ll have her.)

AGREED!!! Be thankful for everything even the tough times. Feelings no matter what they are change you and are certainly better than no feeling at all. Some we can’t control and others we most certainly can. I hope your daughter and granddaughter are doing well and how exciting will it be to welcome new life into the world. It is the most beautiful thing. As you know being a mother.

I couldnt agree more even though my son will be 7 in April. I’m so thankful to be here for the surgeries he has had and just all the little things. It sucks that some days I need help getting him on the bus but its better than missing everything…Congrats to you and your family on your new little bundle due to arrive soon <3

Hello Louisa !

I am so happy for you that you can be with your daughter and I am so happy for her that she has you there !

You being the good reson/woman/Mother that you are and your daughter ( I am sure ) being of the same ilk I can only think that your Grand-Daughter can't wait to meet the world in the company of such women of substance . It is most amazing to have three or four generations in one place as you realize with awe that you are a part a part of the continuation of the possibilities .

Positive thoughts and loving prayers for you and your family .

May God guide , guard and hold you all in the palm of His hand as always .

What a blessing for you to be with your daughter and awaiting granddaughter. :) And yes, so much to be thankful for! A wonderful way to start the New Year too! :)

Patti

Congratulations! :slight_smile: I’m happy for you. I never had any kids myself but, my best friend has a baby that is now 5 months old. I refer to her as my niece and I enjoy every moment with her.