Avm walk

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…I have taken strenght off of all of you who are doing your part with the AVM Walk. I won’t be able to be there with you. BUT I got off my backside today and decided to do something about it.

We have a major Marathon in my home town in May. I have already gotten 15 people to walk the 1/2 marathon (13 miles) on behalf of our cause!!! I’m going to start with awareness this year of us advertising the cause with T-Shirts and walking, My son will walk with us for as long as he can, and asking the media to come.

NEXT YEAR…WATCH OUT…!!!

16 March: I have time to add a little bit more… I was so excited the other day but ran out of time. Next year I plan on asking someone to head up the fundraising side of the campaign and I will work the side of getting our own seperate walk along with the Marathon. I have put alote of thought in this. ANYONE have ideas please let me know as I will be starting right after this to get another walk started.

Shirts Say:

Front
I’d Walk Miles For
Arterial Vascular Malformation
(AVM) Awareness

Back
My Hero, My Strength
Tryston DeGarmo
AVM Survivor

PLEASE CHECK MY PAGE AS I HAVE ADDED THE GRAPHICS THAT JUST GOT APPROVED TO GO TO PRINT

WOW! I LOVE IT! California, Nebraska, and next year PA! This is so awesome that we are getting the awareness out across the country!

Wow, Michelle! Good for you! You will have to give us updates and some photos for SURE! that is such a great idea.

Hello Michelle. Excellent work ! You and your son are sharring more than most people can even imagine. In the nidst of all the hard work you are both doing you find the heart, mind and will to make a positive contribution to the the world at large. That is love shared. Thank you both.

Hey this sounds so good! i only wish i didnt live in England as i would have loved to take part!