AVM Walk Meet & Greet

Hello AVMers!

Just got back to the hotel after our Meet & Greet tonight. It was great to be able to see faces and shake hands/give hugs to all the members of our AVM family that are out here is San Francisco (despite the rain!) for the walk tomorrow. We had a great time and I want to thank Sports Basement for being so generous in letting us steal their “Big Room” meeting area and for being so accommodating for our group. Also to Lucca Deli for providing some great sandwiches for us. A special thanks to Angela with TAAF for helping me get this pulled together and giving us the opportunity to meet with other AVM’ers before the walk tomorrow.

Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that we will wake up to sunny skies tomorrow. We will definitely keep you updated about the walk and I will take lots of pictures.

Here is a link to a slide show of just a couple pictures tonight. I apologize as I was so caught up in meeting everyone that I forgot I needed pics!!! I know Kim also took some and hopefully I can add those to the slide show.

Enjoy! Wear your T shirts tomorrow!!!
Shalon

Hope you guys are walking in SUNSHINE this morning!!! I looked at the clock and thought of you all!!!

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL COULD MEET…THERE MUST HAVE BEEN MENY SMILES AND TEARS IN THAT ROOM.HUGGS TO YOU ALL