Avm removal

Hopefully all going to plan I'm finally having the operation to remove my AVM on Wednesday 5th Nov I'm soooo looking forward to being AVM free but am so scared of having the op etc also that I will b let down again @ the last minute like before because I'm not sure I can handle that again!!!!!!

Best wishes Amanda. Being scared is absolutely normal and to be expected. We'll be thinking of you and rooting for you. Please let us know how you're doing when you're able. Good luck!

I hope all goes beautifully for you, Amanda! You can do it!

You can do it, Amanda! You’ll be AVM free! As far as it being postponed at the last minute - you can’t worry about what you can’t control. Can you call to confirm it if it’ll make you feel better? All the best Amanda.

Amanda all will be good and be free wish you the very best and a smooth recovery and you are from Essex like me so all good :slight_smile: soon be able to put this chapter of your life to bed and move on.
Look forward to hearing from you on your return.

Take Care.

Amanda! You will be in my thoughts and prayers on Wednesday!

Stay Strong & Positive!

Good luck, Amanda! Here is to a smooth recovery! Look forward to hearing the ‘AVM b gone’ surgery is behind you.

Thanku trish

Thanku dancermom

Thanku tim

Thanku daven

Thanku louisa

Thanku currant

We are all praying for you, Amanda!

Best wishes and hope all goes well...be strong and positive! thats what i was always told during this stage of my AVM...God bless and sending out prayers your way

Thanku but op was cancelled @ last minute am completely gutted

Thanku Adrian but op was cancelled @ last minute am totally gutted!!!