AVM Members

Dearest AVM Friends,

One thing I know, for sure, is that we are blessed to have each other on this Network!

I've met the most amazing people on this Network. Where we meant to have an AVM to have such wonderful people in our lives? I believe that is true!

Thank you everyone!

Stay Strong & Positive!

Well I consider it an honor to know you!

You certainly ARE an honor!

The people here helped me find my way. I love that it is so easy to give back.

Yes we are so blessed to have found this site
. I wish I had found it years ago. When I was looking for this special group, I went to a service for stroke victims and thought it was really good but it wasn't what I really needed. I needed AVM Survivors and didn't know they existed. Again, thank you all so much.

Hi Louisa, Thank you for posting this discussion and I consider this community as one of my post AVM blessings. If I had been given the option, I would have rejected my AVMs but I have to deal and at least you are part of the "deal." Thanks for expressing gratitude, Louisa, and I am very thankful to have you in my life now.

I will stay strong and positive.

This network is such a blessing, and everyone here is a such a blessing.

For me, one of the biggest positives that came from having an AVM is "meeting" and corresponding with you guys. :-)

I'd go nuts without this site. Friends try to understand what's going on with me but often I feel like my family doesn't WANT to know! But I have all of you and that is special to me. I am so grateful my neurologist directed me here from the beginning.

Karen, I'm so glad your neurologist directed you to our Network. Sounds like your doctor really cares for his patients!

Sheesh! I missed this post entirely until now! You know how much I love you Weezie. We are all so lucky to have each other to lean on, to get advice from, to get encouragement from, to cry to, etc. No one understands like someone who has been there. So thankful!

Thanks Trishie....You certainly are my blessing, dear friend! I am so grateful that we found this wonderful Network to help us through this incredible journey!