AVM in the right frontal lobe

Just one more question please, should we apply with social security before our two years are up correct? Because when it is two years and for some reason they reject our claim there would no income coming in on her part correct? All new to us,sorry for all the questions.

Darn brain injury...I was just thinking..I'm on long term disability from my company until I turn 65 and Social Security Disability as well...So I believe you can be on both for the next 2 years. BUT, I would ask a professional at sslg.com and make sure about that. Regardless, I would apply for Social Security right now.

Okay, Gee I did not think you could collect from both. But I will check with the disability attorney here in Az. Thanks again.

When my family applied for me..I had no idea how things were done at that time...But apparently you can, because I get the long term from my company and the Soc. Sec. I'm 63 now, so it won't last much longer. When I turn 65, I will only get the Soc. Sec.

Let me know what the disability attorney says about your wife being able to get both..

Thanks!

Okay will do.

My doctor is Dr Chung who specializes in epileptic seizures