AVM in cerbellum 27 years old 2 cm

I already wrote on simmilar topic , avm was discovered in cerbellum and it hemoragged, seventh day since my Arna is stable in Kosevo hospital in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Hercegovina), yesterday we sent DHL post to a hospital recommended to us by our neurosurgeons to DR Necmettin Pamir in ACIBADEM university hospital in Turkey...now we are waiting for the news , hopefully they will give us the green light to travel there.....since she is not in condition to travel by normal comercial airplane, they said they hav an option to provide us with medical transport (airplaine) ...

Any c

I think this is great. It is SO important to have her treated by someone familiar with AVM’s. Probably the most important factor. Keep talking to her and let her know you are there and you are taking care of her. I believe that patients can hear you even when they are in a coma. Keep us updated and stay strong.

Hope everything works out.

Take care,

Debbie

My Arna just passed away…she is gone…nothing can explain my sorrow…i thank to all those who were with me all the time…regards

Debbie Considine said:

Hope everything works out.

Take care,

Debbie

I am so sorry this happened. It reminds me that people in the United States have better access to health care than people in other countries. God bless you.

Take care,

Debbie

I am so sorry Dario. You fought so hard for her and tryed to get her the best care possible. This is just not fair at all. My deepest condolences. She was so fortunate to have someone who loved her so much. I am thinking of you.