AVM Guide Question 3 - What (or where) is(was) the location of your AVM?

My husbands is right middle cranial fossa diffused pial.

My AVM was a dural type arteriovenous fistula with cortico-venous reflux. Enlarged right ECA branches with additional dural branches from the right ICA

Mine was in my corpus collosum.

I see you posted your AVM was in your brain stem. I know someone with the same location. Were you ever unconsious? Breathing problems?

My AVM is in my spinal cord, intramedullary (in the middle (and a tiny bit to the right)), from C-7 to T-2, with an accompanying aneurysm.

BASAL GANGLIO CAPSULAR/THALLAMIC/RIGHT TEMPORAL

My VM is located in left leg. It stretches from the knee over the buttocks and to the hip. Only the part on my buttocks is visible on the skin. Great idea with a guide! Woho!

Splenium of the corpus callosum

Mine was located left occipital lobe

Son's in left frontal lobe

Cee Cee

large avm left anterior thigh.

Ball of right foot, betweem 2nd and 3rd digits.

My AVM is at the frontal lobe left hand side around 4cm x 4cm in size.

Mine was in the brain stem

Above brainstem by midbrain.

My son's AVM was located in the Cerebellum, right side.

My avm is located in the left frontal lobe, axial slice 10 and coronal slice 19

Located T10 sub Spinal (AVF)

Mine was a right occipital.

Hi Mamaginof3
I see your AVM is in the left frontal lobe like mine. Have you had mood swings or depressive episodes or burst of anger in fact anything you feel over your time where your personality has changed?
My Wife feels I have become distant and have been moody for quite some time and we have put this down to me with work pressures etc, however since being diagnosed with this AVM I am now doubting everything.
I am usually an "up" sort of person and can laugh off most things, however over the last year or so I have had really "down" feelings, lacking in motivation and concentration.
It would be interesting if you could tell me how you have been feeling since being diagnosed.