AVM Guide Question 3 - What (or where) is(was) the location of your AVM?

My AVM was tangled throughout the right half of my cerebellum.

my avm is located at the bottom of my inner spine

Mine was in a similar location to yours, MK. When mine ruptured, it bled near the basal ganglia

Mine is located in the left ventricle of my heart. It has been treated with coils and Onyx. It is inoperable.

Hi guys.
My AVM is in the right side of my brain close to the area called Sylvian fissure.

Found this web page if would help you guys,

http://culhamlab.ssc.uwo.ca/fmri4newbies/

I thought I already responded to this question; however, based on the nearly-non existent weakness/hemiparesis I have on the right side of my body, I know that my AVM was located on the left hemisphere of my brain.

My AVM is in my left pareital lobe in or abutting speech and motor areas. About 3cm X 3 cm. It's inoperable. Infrequent symptoms involve my right arm and hand as well as fleeting speech difficulties--but I'm basically neurologically intact. I'm 53.

My brother's AVMs are both in his brain; one in the speech centre (I think that's left temporal lobe, but not sure) and the other in the centre that controls motor skills on the right side of the body. Sorry, I don't know the technical names for these areas :)

Right parietal/occipital lobe. It haemhorhaged.

My son's avm is located in his mandible and tongue.

Left temporal lobe, the size of an egg and ruptured on Easter, April 8th.

Grade 5 left temporal&occipital lobes
no bleed & no treatment

My AVM is in the left parietal lobe with 2 arteries feeding it. It's classified as grade 2 and high flow.

The left parietal lobe affects visual-spatial coordination & navigation, organizational tasks, memory, and language & mathematical processing.

They say I'm pre-bleed, but I suspect that I've had micro bleeds due to having the symptoms of such. The doctors don't really go by what you tell them though, only by what they see on the slides.

So far, my gut has been right every time (good news and bad :)

MINE IS IN THALLAMUS/BASAL GANGLIO CAPSULE/RIGHT TEMPORAL LOBE

mine is in my left arm

mine is in my left are and i have good days and bad with it. still learn what to do and not to do . for the most part i try to not use it anymore than i have to. this seems like a good site for help ... will talk if you like ..... good luck with you path

The original MRI report I have says that I have an AVM in the right parietal lobe of my brain. However, during the fitting of the halo for one of my Gamma Knife treatments, the physicist made a comment to the nurse & resident that, "She's so occipital."

Left frontal lobe.

My avm is located deep in the left temporal lobe

tabatha's was 5.5cm by 4.5cm by 4.5 cm in her right frontal lobe, had gamma knife radiation took 3 years to shrink it. It has effected her in many ways, mainly when angered ....has no control. Been seizure free for 10 months now and in college. She had gamma knife for her 16th birthday.