Avm braclets

Hey everyone i know that you guys made shirts, but i was thinking that we should get bracelets made, the silicon type. After my daughter died i made bracelets for my family and friends with her name and birt/death date on it and i wear it every day. so i was thinking, unless you can already get they some where, we should get ones that are AVM awarness. just a thought.

Kaleena

I think it’s a great idea. I believe there was some discussion about this a few months ago. Someone knew somebody who made them or something. I think Connie suggested a red/blue mix, but there might have been a color already designated for AVM. It might have been purple. Maybe someone else on here might remember more of the details, but I love the idea of a braclet.

Hi Kaleena,

I had a bunch made when my daughter did some fundraising at her school for the foundation. I do have a few left over if you want to buy some. We sell them for $2 each.

Let me know,

I still need to think about how I can sell these online as an ongoing thing. I don’t have paypal sent up or anything yet but you could just send me a check for the bracelets and shipping. I don’t think shipping would cost more than a dollar since they are so light. I have to experiment with a few orders to figure it all out.

Let me know who many you want and your address.

Send me a ‘message’ with all that info.

THX

Kim
(Jaclyn’s mom)
481-LINACtreatmentApril809036.jpg (2.11 MB)

I think the bracelets are a great idea. My friends and family have been asking if there was one for AVM. Would love to see it come to fruition.

I think the braclets would be great .I had a AVM 11 years ago.

Angela Hess

bracelets would be an awesome idea!!! totally agree :slight_smile:

Yes anything to bring awarness.

That Bracelet Idea lets people know that we have had a AVM so thats a very good idea.We all that have had a AVM needs somthing that lets people know.“VERY GOOD THINKING”.

Angela Michelle Hess

That’s a great idea. A friend of a friend runs http://www.wristbandswithamessage.com.

Where would proceeds go? The AVM and Aneurysm Foundation?

Kim, are you interested in taking this on?

Ben, I just checked out that website. They do have the red and blue combo that could represent arteries and veins!

I love the bracelet idea!!!

I think that that is a really good thought and I hope somebody makes them!!

**christa

AVM BRACELET ORDER FORM.docHi guys! I am ready to take orders for bracelets. I am selling them for $2 each plus shipping. $1 from each bracelet sold will go directly to The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation (TAAF). All payments can be made to me at ■■■■ thru Paypal. See attached order form and email to ■■■■. THX!

Kim & Jaclyn
480-AVMbracelet.JPG (31.4 KB)

I really like that idea we really need to get the word out there about this condition as I think most of the world is unaware great idea

Hi Marsha,

Just send me an email to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ with your home address and how many you would like and I will let you know the total.

THX!

Kim-Jaclyn’s mom

Marsha Duncan( Rob’s wife) said:

Kim, I can’t get my computer to let me fill out the form for the bracelets. How else could I get some from you?

Kim (Jaclyn’s mom) said:
AVM BRACELET ORDER FORM.docHi guys! I am ready to take orders for bracelets. I am selling them for $2 each plus shipping. $1 from each bracelet sold will go directly to The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation (TAAF). All payments can be made to me at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ thru Paypal. See attached order form and email to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. THX!

Kim & Jaclyn

I think it’s a great idea. I don’t know how to get it going, but if someone does and I can help in some way, please let me know!