AVM Awareness Month - October

The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation (TAAF) is asking our members if they would like to send them our stories:

==================================================================================

October is AVM Awareness Month, and TAAF will be hosting an interactive awareness campaign called “Face2Face” where AVM survivors will tell their own story and discuss topics that are important to them. Participants will be featured on our website as well as on both Facebook and Twitter @TAAF #Face2Face. If you’re interested in participating, please contact Dina Chon at ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

==================================================================================

I was able to reach Dina by sending a Contact" taafonline.org and sending my message to Dina.

Louisa

Happy to support TAAF.

Members, if you wish to send your Story to Dina at The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation..you can send it via email to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

If you have other questions, you can reach Dina at TAAF via her office number (510)■■■■■■■■

I just sent my story! It was really easy...I just did it on Word and sent it via email to Dina at The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation.

Just send it to dinataafonline.org from your email.

I sent mine too. Thank you for the heads up Louisa!

Fantastic, Suzy! Can't wait to see our Stories on TAAF!

It is easy to reach Dina at The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation by sending her a message from your email to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

I have written a book about my experience if you would like I can mail a copy and you can take out of it what you’d like.

Alisha, It would be helpful if you contact Dina at The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation via email (dina@taafonline.org) and discuss with her.

Thank You,

Louisa

Alisha, I would love a copy of your book. I am reading books now about arms and strokes