Another day of pain

Today is just another day with a bad migraine. I was hoping that by taking my meds last night I would wake up with no pain. But I was wrong, I was woken up from the pain at 244am this morning and its 848am and I’m still in pain and at work.
Coworkers always tell me to go home because they can see it in my eyes that I’m hurting. I really wish I could but I can’t I need to work for my kids. Maybe one day I will merry a good man that will take care of us so I could be a stay at home mom. =)

Sounds familiar. Back when my AVM was first diagnosed I was having suh bad headaches that I could not sleep, couldn’t eat, could barely open my eyes, and would often be up in the middle of the night, sitting on the floor of the shower with cold water running over me. All of that and I would still go to work in the morning. I don’t know what in the world I was thinking, but I can certainly empathize.

Hi Precious
I hope and pray that the headaches pass and also you will meet that man one day. Your a strong woman and a good mother please take care,

Precious I’m sorry you are in pain ! Its even worse when you have to work like that. I understand about the need to work, I to can’t skip work. I hope the pain goes away !!!

Precious, I hear what you are saying about work and I do understand. I gave up the consistent money that I was getting the day I had the stroke. It is harder for me financially, but I do have a husband to help. You must thank of your health first, for your sake and your boys sake. If you don’t have your health, all of your plans will go up in smoke. When I was on the ground having the bleed/stroke, there was no amount of money or no person that could have saved me. I prayed and asked the Lord to sprare my life, I’m thankful that the Lord saw fit to do so. You can replace any material thing in this world, but your boys can’t replace you:)

Peace,
Ameenah