Angiogram

Today is the day I find out if the 3 gammaknife zaps worked or not. Left temporal avm. UC Anschutz Denver.

1 Like

Praying you get good news Brian! Blessings as you continue!

1 Like

Good Luck! I hope all goes well.

1 Like

Good luck Brian!

1 Like

Thank you all. My AVM is gone says the Dr. Im shocked and very grateful.

2 Likes

Marvellous! Best news of the month, maybe longer!!!

Well done! :tada::clinking_glasses::beers::birthday::balloon::fireworks:

1 Like

Im very lucky at 51 yrs old. Dr. Joshua Seinfeld in Denver. Best choice i ever made.

1 Like

OMG that is so awesome!! I’m so happy for you.

2 Likes

That is great news! Very happy to hear! Blessings as you continue!

1 Like

Absolutely awesome! That is fantastic news. John.

1 Like

Congratulations, you must feel ecstatic!

1 Like

It will take time to get used to not having it there anymore to be honest. I still catch myself thinking of it then realize how lucky I am to be finally rid of it. Then I think of all those who cannot be rid of theirs. Its quite a cycle.

Yes it must feel weird after having it for so long. It’s a very traumatic experience and you need to recover physically and mentally now. But your good news brings hope to the rest of us still waiting so thank you for sharing it with us. Take care. Gill

1 Like

Thank you Gill. Ive learned so very much since being diagnosed. How to live. How not to live. How short life is. And how one never knows who else is living with what circumstances. Many menial concearns i thought were so important melted away very quickly. Being bounced down to zero was a very important stage and my compassion level has substantually increased to put it mildly. I really do pray for others, young and older, that they may be as lucky with treatments. I wish you well, Brian Loftus.

2 Likes

Yes it is a huge learning curve. Now you are free and can enjoy life again! Good for you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like