Angiogram on Friday for my Son, hoping to see AVM is gone from CyberKnife

Update: 100% Cured! AVM has left the building! Thank you for your amazing support over these last 4 years!! We could not have made it without you. Sending love and hope to all those waiting, under going treatment. My family and I wish only the best for you! :heart::kissing_heart:

My nearly 24 year old son (birthday is 12/14, also the day of his bleed 4 years ago) is going in for his first angiogram since the bleed and CyberKnife treatment (also almost 4 years ago) on 12/10 - he’s had annual MRIs and the last one this summer appeared to show it mostly closed so we’re hoping the additonal 6 months have completely “obliterated” it. I have to say we are on pins and needles here and are hoping with all that we have that this is really gone. Trying not to unravel this week. I’ll report back when we have the full results.Thanks for being here.

5 Likes

Hope it looks great tomorrow. I think we all understand the need to put these things behind us!

2 Likes

I truly wish him well :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much - everyone here truly understands.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Fingers crossed, and wishing the best! Take Care, John.

2 Likes

Test rescheduled for Monday…hope to know something next week.

4 Likes

All the best to you all. I’m waiting on my scan and know how tough the waiting is!

4 Likes