I go Friday to get another angio. But today I am going to my primary care doctor to get some blood tests that they need. I need to get back to work so I still have insurance to pay for this. My plan for now is I'll get this angio done and then let them do their planning and when they call to schedule the treatment I will make sure that it isn't until after June 16. I work as a paraeducator and we start summer break then. This way I will not have to miss any more work. Plus I will have down time after the treatment is done. I wish it could of been done sooner but this seems the best why to me. They don't seem to be that concerned about getting me in fast for the radio surgery so why should I be? I just hope the fuse on this time bomb is long enough to wait this long. But I got to do what I got to do. I have been away from my job long enough. I don't want to take the chance of losing it. These are very hard times for education in California and I have watched them push people out of their jobs, I have worked for the same district for23 years so I am at the top of the pay scale. They could replace me with someone else for a lot less money. Please wish me luck with the angio and going back to work.