About Our AVM Survivor Family

such a beautiful message. thank you for sharing.

This AVM has changed my life in profound ways. I will write a longer update this weekend. Thanks for the comment.

Imagine how we the youngers feel.Especially talking for me.And at least we are trying we have experienced almost the same feelings and that’s touching.Thank you all.I have heard so powerful words here and i am thankfull for that.All bless God

Ben: I cannot thank you enough for creating this safe place… It gave me so much hope this year and I get excited when I receive words…I know they are coming from those that understand what it is like… Nobody understands and sometimes I get tired of explaining so I don’t share… you had a wonderful vision and you have helped so so many…I can tell. Thank you thank you thank you and God bless! xoxoxo

Thanks, Mare. This is the place to complain, laugh, cry, share what you’ve been through. Thanks for the message. It means a lot.

Ben, what you have started here has saved my husband and I. We have found so many answers that doctors fail to tell you, it has been our saving grace. Thanks so much!
Marie & Steve