A warm welcome to our community, HettieandMabel from Mid Glamorgan!

@HettieandMabel Hi there and welcome to our wonderful community! What kind of books do you usually read before? I love reading books too (especially romantic novels)! It’s just really calming and exciting to read. In fact, I very much believe in the saying that reading can take you places you have never been before! By the way, How are you doing now? It is saddening to hear that your condition is unlikely to get better, but let’s hope for the best. I found out that wearing a pair of prescription prism glasses really helped on reading, have you tried it before? I’m glad that you found this community and I hope that you get better soon.

If there’s a specific topic you’re looking for, the search icon (top right) would be a big help. If there’s anything I can help you with, just click my avatar (the circle with an “E”), and please feel free to reach me out. And please feel free to start your own discussion thread too, just click the “+ New Topic” under the search icon and you’re good to go!