A new year and new hopes!

As 2011 comes to a close I find myself reflecting on how drastically my world has changed. In June we found out about my daughters Avm. Until then I always wondered if my quite, shy, beautiful daughter would ever become the strong and confident woman I knew she could be. Well,Thank you Avm! Erin has shown me that she is stronger and more self confident than I could have ever dreamed she would be! Although she is still struggling with her avm and trying to enjoy life as a"normal" college sophmore, she takes every set back with grace and a calmness that I cant seem to find. She is actually teaching me something about inner strength. However, if it wasn't for this sight and all of you with your advice and words of encouragement. I believe this year could have turned out differently. Thank you all for bringing us into your family with open arms and good advice. 2012 will be a new year, and we are hoping for an end to our battle with her avm, but if that is not the case we know we will still have all of you for support. Erin's next embo. is Jan. 11. What a way to start the new year! Thank you all again for everything and may God bless all of you as you continue your journeys!
Lisa

Lisa...Erin will always be in my thoughts and prayers. AVM go away! Thank goodness for this Network..I feel exactly how you feel about it.

Stay Strong and Stay Positive!

Hi Lisa and Erin. I thought you might like this linkā€¦
http://www.positivelypositive.com/2011/12/31/happiness-tips/