A Message of Hope

I was recently put into at home hospice because my condition has worsened and there is nothing else they can do. I recently sent a message to someone that is having a difficult time and feels unnoticed. I want to share part of my message with everyone on this site. It is sometimes easy to be so focused on varies things on this site that sometimes we may miss someone who is in need of extra support. I usually just check my inbox and occasional will skim blogs and forums for key words related to myself. Because I am so ill I do not get a chance to get on the computer to often but I love having someone to mail back and forth with, especially when they now how i feel. We need to lean on each other.Everything we go through is hard and its easy to feel alone or unnoticed.It just takes meeting 1 person on this site to make a difference…1 friend can pull you out of the darkness that you may call life!Hold on to hope and faith try not to let your condition take something away from you that you can hold on to! I am sure that thats what this site was made for.Support and understanding! ~Jessie

i am sorry to hear you were put there and that your condition has worsened hope you get better real soon and are able to get out of there and spread your love and knowledge with the world just keep faith alive and know in your hear heart that you will make a full recovery no matter how long it will take no matter how much you have to fight and pray when i was in rehab there was alot of nights were i pray to get out and walk again and today i can walk i walk with limp but i walk is the positive thinking that help me and thats what i want you to do keep safe and positive love wendy

Stay strong,Jessie.

Jessie you always bring a smile to me … HUGS all around there .

Hi Jessie,

You inspire me by reaching out to others even though you aren’t doing well yourself. May all the positive energy you send out come back to you and help you in your struggle.

Take care,

Debbie

Jessie, you are ray of hope for us all, even when you are in deep problems you encourage others. May God repay you with the same courage and will for life and healing:)

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. You are correct - connecting with one person CAN make a huge difference. You may not realize it until later.

MYGOD GIVE YOU ALL THE BLESSING AND PEACE THAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR SHARING, SOMETIMES WE THINK WE ARE AT OUR WORST BUT DON’T REALIZE SOMEONE ELSE MAYBE FELING WORST THAN YOU. GOD BLESS YOU FOR SHARING WHEN YOU ARE NOT FEELING GOOD.

Thank you for your blog. I know how you feel. I’ve been through a traumatic life, however I also felt blessed to be alive, and can have a purpose in life by helping others, if only by words. Have faith in God is very important. There is story that I liked in the bible, which is about a sick person who touched the cloak of Jesus, as she believed that if she can be cured. Jesus said that your faith has healed you. I am gradually recovering and overcoming some of the difficulties thrown in my way, but I am also building my character at the same.

James is right on, we all have to have faith and that our struggles be service to just one other person, sometimes I think how unique this is, in that few people have this and survived. It has changed all of us. We all have made it this far for a reason, a new birthday, Smile Jessie

I agree with all the previous posts, Jessie. I have not had the priviledge of getting to know you through this site nor in person; however, I pray and hope with all my heart that you get better!!! The power of ONE = One person CAN and DOES make a HUGE difference!!!

OMG thanks for that, I think I really needed to be reminded that there is always someone worse off than myself, you are amazing thinking of others at a time when you are so sick.

Stay strong and take care

DM