A Little RELIEF

I have recently started another treatment to hopefully help my headaches and I honestly feel the best I have felt in almost 21 months. This was the first morning that I woke up and was not in complete tears crying and not wanting to get up. It was an amazing feeling. I never thought that a 5 day dose of a steroid would help me out any. It is so strange. Especially since my headaches are caused by the fluids (aka Blood from the hemorrhaging) that is left in there. I have had some doctors tell me that I was just going to be disabled for the rest of my life and always have headaches…and I honestly wasnt willing to accept that without going to every doctor in the country. lol. I found a doctor that told me that she thinks she can help and i have gotten better along with her care. It is so upsetting how easily some doctors are willing to give up…so all of you that hear doctors saying they can’t help you, just try another doctor if you dont eventually get anywhere. 1 out of all 9 said they can help.
Once I get these headaches under control hopefully my seizures will be a little easier to manage and then I can start working with the aphasia that I have developed from my first surgery. I just want you all to know that this website is so amazing and I am glad that I found it to be able to share my story with people that are going through some of the same things that I am going through. I am so thankful that God has helped me through this and helped me find this website.
Everyone if you dont mind just pray for this medicine to ease my headaches even if its just for one more day…after all, the only thing I did ask for was one day of headaches that didnt make me want to pass out and finally after 21 months that has happened. I feel like there is a light at the end of this tunnel.!!!

I"m so happy for you, Brittany, and I pray that this med keeps helping you.