6 year mark

11/10/20 was 6 years ago that I had the emergency brain surgery done. Some of u know this but some do not. I was at work on a Monday working out in the gym when around 2 o’clock, I passed out and didn’t know where I was for the next 3 to 4 days. I had a rupture in my head that caused me to start things all over again. The surgery took about 8 to 10 hours to get done and the pictures were me after that. I had to learn how to walk, talk, read, and remember all kinds of things. When i woke up 3 days later, i could only remember my wife’s name and dad. I knew who people were but couldn’t recall there names (even my kids). My kids had to go around the house and mark everything cause I couldn’t remember what to call it even though i knew what it was. I am grateful that I have a loving savior. It is only because a Him i am still alive today. He has blessed me with a wonderful family. A beautiful wife and 3 wonderful kids. I am here because He still has a plan for me. I thank God for his grace and I hope that if you do not know him, He can use me to help you.

3 Likes

Zac,

It’s great to hear from you and congratulations on six years post bleed! It’s also good to hear that your faith is carrying you through the tough times.

Very best wishes from me for your next six years!

Richard