5 Years today!

Today marks 5 years from the day my AVM ruptured and my life changed forever. While my life has changed drastically I can't say it was for the worse. I'm unbelievably happy despite my challenges. I have an incredible husband, wonderful children, and some of the best friends a person could have. I count my blessings every day and one of the biggest ones is this support group. What a difference it has made in my life. I get so inspired by members here and the friendships I've made will be forever. Thanks to all for the help over the years!

Congratulations and praise God for your family and progress :slight_smile:

Congrats for another year!

Happy 5th Anniversary, Trish! We are so thankful you are well and happy.

I am so happy to hear of your great outcome. We have just begun our journey with our 18 year old son. I am so scared, I am to , very happy i found this site. I am eager to learn more. I just feel we are at a stand still at the moment with the DRs. Congrats to you !!!

How did I miss your 5 Year Anniversary...Where was I????? Sorry I'm late...Congrats Dear Friend...Where would I be without you!

Hi Trish,
I was reading through your postings and loved your comments from your 5th year anniversary date. Good for you for being unbelievably happy and I understand that comment. I, too, have a wonderful husband, great children, and my son's girlfriend and her daughter are all on my blessings list. I know where Cary is as my in-laws live in Sanford and we have great former neighbors who moved near Cary to be close to their son and his family. I am approaching my 2.5 year anniversary and found your comments inspiring so thank you!
Susan Truby