4 years gone by so fast

So tomorrow March 9th is 4 years since I had my 1st embolization. Cant believe how fast this time has gone by. I have also been out of work since March 7th that was a very fast 4 years as well. Even though I'm still dealing with my avm its nice to know that it has gone fast. I hope the next few years go fast and I soon hear the words I have been longing to here. 1. that the avm is gone and 2. that we can start for more kids again :)

4 years ago I wasnt sure where my life was going to be at this point. But I'm ok with were my life currently is. Cant change anyting just keep praying that I make it throguh this all ok and try to not have anymore bumps in the road!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so greatful for this site, all the info I have learned, advice I have given and the thoughts and prayers from everyone are the best part!!!!!!!!!!! So thankful to have a support system with the people who know avm's the best :)

Hugs,

Andrea

Hi Andrea… it’s Andrea… haha… Happy “Anniversary”… I used to mark the anniversary of a big step in my AVM survival… november 4th I think it was… I even had an anniversary dinner with my fam & friends on the 1st anniversary! Totally healing in my opinion to acknowledge these steps. I wish you all the best and send lots of healing thoughts your way!!! Andrea :slight_smile:

my 4th anniversary will be June this year… I too can’t believe how fast it has been.

Hi Andrea :slight_smile: I too think it helps deal with everything by thinking (and celebrating) how far we have come. Just really cant believe its been this long. So I can only imagine how nuts I will be to find out its gone one day!!! For that day we are planning a huge vacation/ celebration. Going to do something that is like a once in a lifetime kind of thing. I really cant wait for then!!!

Andrea L. K. said:

Hi Andrea... it's Andrea... haha... Happy "Anniversary"... I used to mark the anniversary of a big step in my AVM survival... november 4th I think it was... I even had an anniversary dinner with my fam & friends on the 1st anniversary! Totally healing in my opinion to acknowledge these steps. I wish you all the best and send lots of healing thoughts your way!!! Andrea :)

Congrats Andrea!! Always thinking of you!