36 hours til the Craniotomy

My Craniotomy is scheduled for this coming Monday 1/31/11. Hooray Hoo Rah. Let's get it over and done with.

The Surgeons think it will be a smashing success, I'll be able to go home in less than a week and then be back to my normal life in about 5 or so weeks! They are anticipating that this one surgery will eliminate the Fistula entirely. So, by mid March I should be right as rain, as it were.

The time clock is ticking. Good luck!

Good luck with the surgery all are thoughts and prayers are with you and hope for a speedy recovery!!!

My prayers are with you! :slight_smile:

Good luck Jaime. My prayers are with you. I’m glad the doc. said that this will be successfull for you. Please keep me posted on how you are doing.

All the very best Jamie, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Good luck!!! I will be thinking about you! Please update us as soon as you feel up to it.

Good! luck Jaime, Your positive outlook is the best medicine to go into surgery

hey Jaime, wishing u well. lots of prayers coming your way. be strong and stay positive.keep us posted. good luck

Hugs - I will pray for you and your family!

I know you are having your surgery today. I wanted to let you know…I’m thinking of you and I talked to god for you too. I’m sure He heard me, I made my point very clear! LOL Get well, my friend.

Good luck!!

PRAYING for you today!!!

Congrats!!! Hope all went well for you!

Wishing you the best buddy…I am sure all is going well with you by now and your off to a speedy recovery!!! Let us know how you are when you feel up to it ;o)… god speed my friend!